Thursday, July 14, 2011

Drugs!

Wow. That right there is $76.00 X 2 worth of drugs. This does not include vaccinations for me and my husband, Bob. (Bob had an MMR booster and I had a Hep A at $95 a poke!) All told, it's about $400 for both Bob and I to have the drugs we need need to travel. I haven't had seen this may drugs since my early 20's!
I also have  this,
That's right. Typhoid. In my fridge. I'll be sure to wash thoroughly as not to become "Typhoid Traci"! (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoid_Mary)

4 comments:

  1. Typhoid Traci has a ring to it...
    but lets not go there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see Bob gets to go with you. What an adventure the two of you will have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that the Recombivax Hep A with three pokes at $95 a poke!? Back in the day when I was a mad scientist I was working with about 90 units of human blood a week, and they paid for the whole series. We won't talk about the hundreds of litres of bovine blood I had to pick up fresh from the cows . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. "That right there is $76.00 X 2 worth of drugs."

    I will refrain from one-uphumanshipping you on drugs ! ;^P

    ReplyDelete